7.06.2012

Featured Stamp: Whumsy Daisy by Endless Creations

This Duo shows two simple cards that illustrate the elegance of two flowers and a sentiment. I also found this stamp at the convention I attended in Orlando last month. I had to have it! The neat feature of this stamp in it had one flower on one side of the wooden block and the reversed image on the back. It's like two stamps for the price of one!



Duo #1 - Features the Whumsy Daisy stamp. I used perfect plum and glorious green pens to color in the flowers and stems. I cut the ovals using my Cricut once in white and one a slight bit bigger in black. I finished it off with whisper white ribbon and a small sentiment "for you".

Duo #2 - I used the same stamp. I used pink pirouette and glorious green pens and paper. The sentiment is called Precious Gift by Stampendous. (2002) I used the same stamp on the background using color-on-color technique. Love that! Enjoy! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!