1.06.2013

Featured Stamp: Northwoods Rubber stamp

Hello Everyone,
My holiday break is sadly coming to an end. :( This is probably my last post until the weekend comes. On Friday I got a chance to together with a friend of mine, Marie. She is a avid stamper too. I borrowed a few of her stamps to produce a few cards.This cute stamp is from Northwoods Rubber stamps.


In the left image (you can't see it well), but the background is an inked piece of white cardstock that I used a the iskssential blending tool on with (wait for it....you won't believe me....tuxedo black dye ink from Memento) I know, I know...what was I thinking! But it looks great.

In the card on the right, I used a new gadget called "Sew Ribbon". I have tons of ribbon and I really struggle finding a new way to incorporate ribbon into my cards. I think this gadget may just help me out!
Feel free to leave a comment. I would really enjoy some thoughts and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!