1.27.2013

Note Card Set: Fiskars Flower

     I often get my inspiration from other images or other people's blogs as I am sure I am not alone. I try to give credit to the person of my inspiration when I can --> from Annie Rose.
     Anyway, I got the itch to create a note card set. They are not my usual A2 size. I would love to create more square cards, but all my envelopes are A2 size. I'm hoping to create the envelopes for this set! Please be mindful, I'm still trying to master the art of photography with my limited budget and my older camera. I am getting better though! 


Check back soon, more to come!

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! So adorable. Aren't they fun to make? I think I'm ready to make a new set. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!