4.20.2013

Featured Duo: Wildflower Garden by Hero Arts

I enjoy searching splitcoaststampers.com for ideas and inspiration for my creations. I fell in love with a someone's card, and made these cards very similar to it. I wanted to give the artist a link, but I cannot locate the card now! (very frustrating). I even went back through my browser history to see if I could find it. No luck. Sorry....Enjoy!

Supplies: Stamps: Wildflower Garden - Hero Arts  Paper:  Real Red - SU!, Tempting Teal  - SU!, Neenah Cardstock  Inks: VersaMark - Watermark, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Groovy Guava, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue inks - SU! Tools/Punches/Dies: Fiskars Embossing plates whimsy and leaves, Exotic Butterfly small #2 - Cherry Lynn Designs Other: Fine White Embossing Powder, glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!