5.04.2013

Scrapbook/Paper Crafting Expo in Orlando!

Hello Friends,
I just arrived back home from enjoying myself at the paper crafting expo at Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL (about 1.5 hrs trip one way for me). The convention center/hotel was amazing! I wandered around for a bit before heading home. Here are some pictures I took:



I loved this booth. I think I need to check out this company's website!

I bought this stamp....I love it! This was a sample they had. I think I have butterflies I can use.
I bought a handful of items that I really HAD to have. I am sure you will be seeing my spoils featured here very soon. I saw other customers with bags and bags of items. They even had a BAG CHECK-IN location. (gross or what?) I thought stampers had hoarding tendencies, but now I am convinced that scrapbookers might just be ... worse. :)

It was $20 for entry and parking. Including this, I spent just less than a hundred dollars. I'm proud of myself because, I EASILY could have doubled that.  :) But alas, I think there is another convention coming in June, gotta save some money for that one. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!