6.18.2013

Challenge: Fusion #11!

Hello,
     I had some time today to participate in a challenge. I am still new at these sketches, so I take them pretty literally. I am pretty happy with my outcome. I seem to bounce to a different beat than many other card makers, but that is what it is all about, right? I think I am going to take all my pictures outside in the sunshine, I love the pavers in the background.


Supplies: SU! Designer papers, basic black paper, Cheery Lynn Designs 
butterfly DL113 and DL113a die cuts, Stampabilities sentiment.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cindy - love your bright colours! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card - and I'm glad that you follow your own drummer in taking the sketches 'literally.' Lesson for me to learn in that: too fancy, and too out there usually ends up in recycle! I like your style, and this card is absolutely fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!