6.30.2013

Stampfest Orlando

Hello
     I spent the day yesterday traveling in the rain to Orlando to attend Stampfest 2013! To be truthful, most of the vendors are the same as before, and the location was not new. BUT....there was a surprise that I did not know about! TIM HOLTZ was there! THE Tim Holtz!
I watched and listened to him for quite a while, but I was getting cramped by the crowd, and he wasn't switching to giving autographs anytime soon. I regretfully backed away and continued shopping. BUT I did get this photo!  I enjoy using his products and he is really talented, but I don't embrace his grunge multi-media style. He is a very patient presenter. (and very handsome too  :)

I have to run to my in-laws for the afternoon, but I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!