11.30.2013

This Week is G-O-N-E!

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited with all the items I completed over this holiday. But I am so sad, that it is almost OVER. I do have a few more cards to post. I cleaned up my deshelved craft room, and I have one more order coming from Dick Blick. I did...I ordered a few more copic markers. It was a dire necessity! I do not have the proper colors I need to complete my Christmas cards! (My husband did not understand it either) Enough chatter, onto the creation!
WOW, you can really see the sparkle in the embossing powder I used in this photo. SO cool! I have been taking my photos outside for the last few pictures, and I am very happy with the results. It seems like all my indoor photos are dark and blurry lately.

I dug out my four (yes, only four) cricut cartridges and looked for anything holiday related. I use my computer with SCAL2.  I found this word "JOY". I cut it out in two different sizes about 12 times in black and my snowflake paper. I glued 4 together for each one to give them some depth. They look great!

Then I used my MOTIVET stamp called "Three Ornaments" and raised them up with glue dots after I colored them with copics, and glittery embossing powder. I am so pleased with the look. Clean and simple.

I went online to check out the MOTIVET company, and I fear they are not doing so well. They are no longer traveling to craft conventions, and their website is in neglect. :(. I really enjoyed their booth at the last stampfest I went to.

Stay tuned, I have more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!