9.13.2014

Hello! Simon Says Die cuts

Good afternoon!
I have had a busy week with teaching, and did not get a chance to post my cards! I LOVE the way they came out.


I purchased the hello die from Simon Says stamps after seeing everyone making fabulous creations with it. I pulled out patterned papers that I received in my monthly kits from SSS. I know the balls in this paper simply look like circles, but if you look closely, they are lanterns attached on strings. i Popped the "hello" with three layers beneath it to give it dimension. I love this look.



This paper came from SSS in a card set. The paper gets darker at the bottom and had a sun at the top. If you look closely you can see the sun rays peeking at the top! I hated having to cut it down for the card, but I love the effect! I wanted more lift, so I popped it up with 6 layers beneath for more drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!