9.07.2014

Featured Product: Simon Says Stamps' die: Hello!

Hey there,
I had time to play around with the "hello" die  I purchased from Simon Says Stamps. That site is very addicting! It has everything and more. I love just playing around and seeing what emerges from my craft room. Here's some of my creations before I made cards with them.
Judi Kins "Psychedelic" embossing powder
 I clear embossed it twice, then embossed a third time with JudiKins "Psychedelic" embossing powder! WOW! Can you see the colors! Beautiful!
Judi Kins "Psychedelic" embossing powder
I was so in love with the colors I embossed other sentiments I had leftover from past cards. I must use this embossing powder more often!

 
I created a full sheet of these butterflies and then cut them up and made front panels with them.

Then I die cut the Hello, and inserted the beautiful Hello from above! WOW, just as I envisioned. I love it!I think I will be making a few more of these! Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!