6.11.2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge!

Good Morning!

With my blog cleaned up, I tackled my craft room! Inspiration hit me, and I grabbed my distress inks and created a very clean and simple card. I entered it into the Addicted to CAS Challenge!

As I was looking through my Distress inks, I wanted to know EXACTLY which ones I owned and which ones I am in need of. So I downloaded distress labels from here, and created my own cheat sheet to put in my purse for the stamping expo this month.
This chart is nice because it includes all the new ones released each month this year at the bottom. I wrote an "I" for the ink pads I have, and a "P" for the pens I have. The * are for my wish list. Maybe I am a bit anal retentive in the way, but I cannot remember everything!

Thanks for dropping in!

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty rainbow butterflies! Love that script too! Thanks for sharing the color card! I think it's a great idea! Thanks, Cindy, for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your background- how pretty! Love your white strip you added & the gorgeous butterflies too. I am always making charts as well- great idea- I have one for my desk for color matching and one in my purse- so I do not buy the ones I am drawn to the most more than once : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I can tell you're in a shopping mood. Great idea to catalog your distress ink inventory so as to avoid buying dupes. Have fun at your stamping expo next month. We have one coming up too in LA and you've just inspired me to go check it out. I could certainly use the inspiration by being around so many card samples and demonstrations. This card is lovely. I especially love your collagey background with all the different colors. Great job using the distressed inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous distressed ink background for your delicate butterflies, Cindy! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fabulous inking :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!