6.07.2015

School's Out! - Retirement Gift

Hey Everyone,
What a crazy last few weeks. I have done everything in my power to make time for my blog and craft room. Alas, I simply couldn't do it. As of Monday, I am on summer vacation! Watch me explode with creativity!

I am so excited to get crafting and back into my craft mode! But before I show you some cards I created, I wanted to share a retirement gift I created for a special colleague of mine. 


I wrote a poem about retirement and teaching 35 years. I had friends and co-workers sign around the frame. I has so much fun doing it, I read it to her at the retirement party.

Even though I have not had time to create, I have been following my favorite blogs VERY carefully. I am watching the stamping community evolve and the stamp companies release SO many cool sets and new products. I wish I made more money so I could buy it all! I will post a list of my favorite blogs soon.
Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and thoughtful way to honor your retiring friend. I know that she will treasure this always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful!!! Poetry is so personal too! I would bet that your colleague totally feels extra special now.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!