1.18.2016

Stamp Set: Insightful Meadows by Unity Stamps

Hello all,
I was thrilled when I ran across this very expensive stamp set by Unity being offered in a Buy/Sell/Trade forum online at SCS for half of its original price! I scooped it up SO fast! (Thank you, Terri)  It just arrived yesterday, and I quickly got busy putting a few of my already created backgrounds to use! Take a look:

Insightful Meadows by UnityInsightful Meadows by Unity

Insightful Meadows by Unity

On this last card, I am experimenting with the "smooshing" technique with a distress inks. I don't know how I missed this technique...it is TONS of fun.

What is the smooching technique you ask? Here is the video that got me all excited. Funny thing is that if you go to Google, type in SMOOSHING TECHNIQUE and hit videos, many of them appear! too funny.  Try it! Any inks will work.

I entered it into this challenge: Seize the Birthday!
Card details:
Stamps: Insightful Meadows by Unity stamp, Cursive writing - SU!, Sentiments by various stamp sets. (If you need to know, simple leave a comment, I can let you know asap)
Cardstock: Watercolor paper
Inks: Various Distress inks

3 comments:

  1. I have this set and love it, too, Cindy! The silhouettes look gorgeous with the stunning backgrounds and bold sentiments you have chosen to pair with them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These cards are GORGEOUS! And isn't it fun to get a bargain.... congrats on snagging the stamp set at a savings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, love how you have used the silhouette stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!