1.19.2018

Large Oxide and Rose

Welcome back!
I LOVE my new, and improved crafting space. So, I wanted to join more challenges tonight! Take a look at my card:

I have not used this "oldie but goodie" stamp & die set I purchased many, many years ago. With the new oxide inks begging to be used, I thought they may make a wonderful pair! I also used my new glitter paper and a new happy birthday stamp. What fun!

I entered this card in a few challenges

I am SO looking forward to seeing the new 12 oxide colors being released from Tim Holtz this weekend at the convention. More FUN!

3 comments:

  1. hello cindy! so pretty, fabulous shading and gorgoeus flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super oxide background, and pretty florals! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us this month at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge. All the best!!
    Hugs DT Seemaa
    (https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!