1.15.2018

New Twofer Card Challenge

Hello again,
I am so tickled that a challenge blog arrived after my own heart! Click here to go check it out.

Twofer Challenge

My site (originally) was about two cards from the same stamp. My first few years I was very consistent and stayed true. This challenge uses the same idea. How could I not play? So excited...

Feathers? I don't have any feathers, but I do have a cute bird! Take a look:


Aren't they sweet? I am not sure if he is sweating or crying over the candle, or another birdday! LOL Either way, he is adorable. I am still learning to color. I would really like to take a class on HIGHLIGHTING and light sources. I just can't get them right. More practice, right?

Card Details:
Stamps and Sentiments: Digital stamps - FROM THE HEART - Birthday Candle
Paper: From my stash, twine
Color - Copics

More to come! Please leave a comment, it makes my day! I would love followers too!


3 comments:

  1. That bird gave me quite a chuckle! He's a really fun stamp! Great use of those patterned papers on your cards. Thanks so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is so fun!! :) Fantastic copic colouring on both cards, Cindy. You really have created so much depth with your wonderful shading and highlighting! Sweet layout and design for both cards using pretty patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to follow you, Cindy, and bring you back to your "roots!" I'm glad you are joining us at Twofer to double your skills and stash!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!